Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by lou ql <lo...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/26 10:19:52 UTC

[RELEASE][3.4.1]:propose bug 120095(openoffice crashes when the first time to exit quickstarter after it being enabled) as release blocker

since quickstarter is disabled by default now, the user who want to enable
it will encounter this crash

Re: [RELEASE][3.4.1]:propose bug 120095(openoffice crashes when the first time to exit quickstarter after it being enabled) as release blocker

Posted by Ji Yan <ya...@gmail.com>.
+1 If this crash happened every time while exiting from quickstarter
-1 If crash happened only at the first time exiting from quickstart.

--

Thanks & Best Regards, Yan Ji

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.

> On 26.06.2012 10:42, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
>> On 6/26/12 10:24 AM, YangTerry wrote:
>>>
>>> +1 to make this issue a release blocker
>>
>> I tend to agree, do we have a volunteer who want to work on this?
>>

> It looks like that the crash only occurs on Linux.
> Ariel has provided a patch and tested it under Linux.
> I will check it in my Windows environment.

I did not experience any negative impact of Ariel's patch in my Window environment.
Thus, from my point of view we can include this fix in AOO 3.4.1.

Best regards, Oliver.

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.
On 6/26/12 10:24 AM, YangTerry wrote:

> +1 to make this issue a release blocker

I tend to agree, do we have a volunteer who want to work on this?

Juergen

Posted by YangTerry <po...@hotmail.com>.