Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by "info@agentur-m3.de" <in...@agentur-m3.de> on 2018/05/02 08:12:56 UTC

change ofbiz https port

Hello,

I tryto change the https port 8443 for ofbiz.

According to this:
https://www.thesisscientist.com/Docs/Others/f76e6628-ed35-46a2-8f25-c7f7f09ce470

the property for this should be foudn in
framework/base/config/ofbiz-containers.xml

According to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Technical+Production+Setup+Guide

it should be found in ofbiz-containers.xml

In the current download version it seems to be in
/framework/catalina/ofbiz-component.xml

There I changed the property for https:

  <property name="https-connector" value="connector">
            <!-- see http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-8.0-doc/config
/http.html for reference -->
            <!--<property name="address" value=""/>-->
            <property name="port" value="8441"/>

The connection:

  https://myserver:8441/webtools/control/main

really brings up the page, so the system seems to recognize the
changed port.

But when I try to click on "Login", a surprising link:

  https://0.0.32.252:8444/webtools/control/checklogin/main

is shown and the login does not lead to the login  screen.

Is there any other configuration necessary?

Thank you!

Re: change ofbiz https port

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Did you try with portoffset parameter.

*You may also use the global portoffset Java properties. Use "gradlew
"ofbiz ?" or "java -jar build/libs/ofbiz.jar -h" to know more about this
option.*

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit