Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Andrzej Jan Taramina <an...@chaeron.com> on 2003/09/23 23:53:54 UTC

Choosing a Flowscript view generator/framework?

There are a number of view generators/frameworks that you can use
with Flowscript, namely:

	- JXTemplate
	- JPath
	- JXForms
  	- others which do not really interest me.

I'm trying to decide which one to use for an application I am
designing/developing and hope to benefit from the "collective
wisdom". We're using the latest Cocoon 2.1.1 for this app.

What would the pros/cons/reasons for selecting one view
generator/framework over the other be? More specifically what
considerations would cause you to elect to use JXTemplate versus
JPath versus JXForms?

Many thanks for any advice/direction/caveats you can offer in this
regard.

....Andrzej

Chaeron Corporation
http://www.chaeron.com