Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Stéphane MOR <st...@yahoo.fr> on 2002/05/19 04:21:22 UTC

DVSL, #parse and #include ?

Hi,

I'm having a problem with DVSL.
It always throws a ResourceNotFoundException ....
I tried using relative paths, absolute paths, but nothing worked.
I know there is a property in Velocity defining the resource loaders,
but I don't know about DVSL.

Could anyone shed some light on this ?

Thanks.
Stéphane

Re: DVSL, #parse and #include ?

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
On 5/18/02 10:21 PM, "Stéphane MOR" <st...@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm having a problem with DVSL.
> It always throws a ResourceNotFoundException ....
> I tried using relative paths, absolute paths, but nothing worked.
> I know there is a property in Velocity defining the resource loaders,
> but I don't know about DVSL.
>
> Could anyone shed some light on this ?

How are you configuring Velocity?

Look at the DVSL docs, specifically the 'velconfig' ant task parameter,
which lets you config Velocity right from the ant build.xml

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.
Research & Development, Adeptra Inc.