Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by cr...@cryptearth.de on 2020/02/17 15:08:20 UTC

ListservManager no longer part of James?

Hi there, Matt here.

So, I wanted to set up a small mailing list a for a small project, found
the doc about 2.3 and 3.x - but then didn't found the
AvalonListserverManager but only the two matchers CommandForListserv and
CommandListservMatcher. I also tried to look back at earlier git commits
but couldn't find any either.
Was the support for mailing lists dropped at some point?
I'm sure I may could implement my list manager, either as Matcher/Mailet
or as an imap/smtp client, but would be nice to use something existing -
or least get some ideas from it.

Thanks in advance,

Matt