Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Shuja Rehman <sh...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/10 15:18:12 UTC

Question About MultiGet

Hi

I was looking to have some example of using multiget to fetch multiple rows
but i did not find it. Does anybody have experience of using multiget or can
refer to some example code?
 Thanks

--
Regards
Shuja-ur-Rehman Baig

Re: Question About MultiGet

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
You really just have to pass a list of Get objects, and then you get
the Results for them.

I still did take a quick look in the code to see if any other parts of
HBase uses it (which you could have done yourself with your preferred
IDE), and I see this:

https://github.com/apache/hbase/blob/trunk/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/thrift/ThriftServer.java#L478

J-D