Posted to apachecon-discuss@apache.org by Nick Burch <ni...@apache.org> on 2012/10/23 14:25:25 UTC

ACEU - Can anyone bring an A3 printer?

Hi All

I guess this is mostly for those who live nearby and are planning to drive
to the conference

Does anyone have an A3 printer that they could bring with them? Or failing
that, an A4 one?

We're trying to get most things printed in advance, but there are always
last minute signs needed, notices wanted, changes to display etc. For
that, we'll need a printer on site which we can use to print those out
once they're realised. Would someone who's driving be able to bring one
along that we could use?

Thanks
Nick

Re: ACEU - Can anyone bring an A3 printer?

Posted by Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>.
Rainer:

Please buy it. I'll make sure you get reimbursed.

regards
 Steve

Next: Helping with ApacheCon EU (community edition) http://apachecon.eu/

Re: ACEU - Can anyone bring an A3 printer?

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.

Posted by "Goetz, Paul" <pa...@sap.com>.
Hi Steve,

I will ask RNA this afternoon.

Best regards
Paul

Posted by Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>.
Paul:

Posted by Sander van der Waal <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nick,
Have you talked to Paul about this? I thought we could find find a
printer to borrow for the duration..
regards, aki

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@apache.org>.