Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io> on 2017/12/04 22:47:48 UTC

Re: [VOTE] KIP-225 - Use tags for consumer “records.lag” metrics

Hi, Charly,

Thanks for the proposal. Since the per partition level metric is likely not
widely used, it's probably better to fix the metric name and make it more
consistent. +1 from me.

We probably want to document this change in the upgrade section.

Jun