Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org> on 2008/02/04 04:37:26 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Archiva 1.0.1 Released

Hi Everyone,

The Maven Archiva team is pleased to announce the release of Archiva 1.0.1

Archiva is a build artifact repository manager for use with build tools such
as Maven, Continuum and Ant.

It has features like repository search and browse, securing repositories,
identifying unknown artifacts and reporting of repository problems.

Aside from these, it can also act as a nearby (proxy) cache of popular
global repositories.

The latest release is now available here:

http://maven.apache.org/archiva/download.html

The site has also been updated, you can visit it at:

http://maven.apache.org/archiva

Below are the jira issues that were resolved for Archiva 1.0.1:

Release Notes - Archiva - Version 1.0.1

** Bug
    * [MRM-623] - find artifact self signed certificate will expire soon
    * [MRM-628] - In the audit.log file the userid for each action is guest,
even though the deploy was performed by admin
    * [MRM-630] - http 502 proxy error with browse button after 2 days
running
    * [MRM-633] - Logging is too verbose
    * [MRM-646] - Documentation for configuring for Tomcat is invalid
    * [MRM-662] - Repo purge is not deleting artifacts in correct order
    * [MRM-668] - Repo browse and search isn't working in trunk and in
archiva 1.0.1 release candidate
    * [MRM-670] - legacy artifact mapping form needs better validation

** Improvement
    * [MRM-594] - add some minimal hook in LegacyPathParser to allow
exception management in artifact resolution

** Task
    * [MRM-619] - Update docs/site for some corrections

Thanks,
Maven Archiva Team

Antwort: RE: Archiva 1.0.1 [Virus checked]

Posted by Wo...@atosorigin.com.
Thanks and sorry to bother you all.

mit freundlichen Grüßen/best regards

Wolfgang Schrecker

"MODEL-DRIVEN DESIGN demands that the model stay in lockstep with the
implementation, but it allows freedom to choose any implementation that
faithfully captures the meaning of the model"
from Eric Evans: Domain-Driven Design p. 230

Atos Worldline Processing GmbH
Hahnstrasse 25
60528 Frankfurt/Main
Germany
Phone: +49 69/6657-1176
mailto:Wolfgang.Schrecker@atosorigin.com
http://www.atosworldline.com

Geschäftsführer: Erik Munk Koefoed
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Didier Dhennin
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister: Frankfurt/Main HRB 40 417

             <nicklist@planet.
             nl>
                                                                        An
             11.02.2008 13:20           "Maven Users List"
                                        <us...@maven.apache.org>
                                                                     Kopie
              Bitte antworten
                    an                                               Thema
               "Maven Users             RE: Archiva 1.0.1  [Virus checked]
                   List"
             <users@maven.apac
                  he.org>

It is not very easy to find, but under "Get involved" on
maven.apache.org/archiva there is a page for the mailinglists. [1]

Hth,

Nick Stolwijk

[1] http://maven.apache.org/archiva/mail-lists.html

I am not sure this is the right place, but I did not find an archiva
specific list.

Testing the brand new version 1.0.1 and creating new users, I could NOT log
in with those new users, only admin DID work.
Did I miss something or is it common behavior ?

mit freundlichen Grüßen/best regards

Wolfgang Schrecker

"MODEL-DRIVEN DESIGN demands that the model stay in lockstep with the
implementation, but it allows freedom to choose any implementation that
faithfully captures the meaning of the model"
from Eric Evans: Domain-Driven Design p. 230

Atos Worldline Processing GmbH
Hahnstrasse 25
60528 Frankfurt/Main
Germany
Phone: +49 69/6657-1176
mailto:Wolfgang.Schrecker@atosorigin.com
http://www.atosworldline.com

Geschäftsführer: Erik Munk Koefoed
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Didier Dhennin
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister: Frankfurt/Main HRB 40 417

PS: Besuchen Sie am 21.02.2008 das Achte Kartenforum von Atos Worldline und
B+S Card Service.
Infos und Anmeldung unter http://www.kartenforum.de

Atos Worldline Processing GmbH
Hahnstraße 25
60528 Frankfurt/Main
Germany
Phone: +49 69/6657-1176
Fax :
mailto: Wolfgang.Schrecker@atosorigin.com
http://www.atosworldline.com

Geschäftsführer: Erik Munk Koefoed
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Didier Dhennin
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister: Frankfurt/Main HRB 40 417

* * * * * * * * L E G A L    D I S C L A I M E R * * * * * * * *
This e-mail is destined for the above mentioned recipient. In case you
received this e-mail by accident, we would appreciate it if you could
contact the sender and delete all copies stored on your computer.
Please be aware that the security and confidentiality of electronic data
transmitted by e-mail is not completely guaranteed and that data may be
seen,
copied, downloaded or changed by third persons during transmission.
Atos Origin accepts no liability for the security and confidentiality of
data and documents sent by e-mail. Please make sure that all important
messages will be confirmed in writing by means of a telefax or a letter.
* * * * * * * * L E G A L    D I S C L A I M E R * * * * * * * *

Posted by ni...@planet.nl.
[...]

Archiva 1.0.1 [Virus checked]

Posted by Wo...@atosorigin.com.