Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com.INVALID> on 2017/11/07 05:25:11 UTC

Renaming Next Steps

Hi,

It looks like the feature/rename branches are building.  I think it is
time to merge it into develop before moving on to restructuring the builds
so the tests do not cause circular dependencies.

Also, the JSOnly package in feature/rename seems to be working better in
FB (other than the issue where adding certain compiler options throws off
the code-assist).

JSOnly builds:
http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/royale-asjs_rename_jsonly/last
SuccessfulBuild/artifact/out/