Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by 😉 Good Guy 😉 <xf...@hotmail.com> on 2022/04/07 02:57:02 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: Getting XAMPP Apache on Windows 10 to work through local network!

I am assuming you have installed WordPress in a folder. If this is so
and assuming your Apache is working as you say then it is simply to type
something like this in the browser:

<http://localhost/wordpress>
In the above command WordPress is the folder in which the index.php file
resides.

Have you "installed" wordpress or are you just beginning to install it
and got stuck with it?

--

With over 1.9 billion devices now running Windows 10/11, customer

RE: [users@httpd] Re: Getting XAMPP Apache on Windows 10 to work through local network!

Posted by Marc <Ma...@f1-outsourcing.eu>.
Some client told me to never do business with companies/people that call themselves hero, master etc. Makes me wonder about people calling themselves good guy.