Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Mattias Bogeblad <ma...@aderagroup.com> on 2000/11/01 10:13:41 UTC

Setting a NodeList as argument for xsl:param

Hi!

I want to pass a NodeList-object to my stylesheet using
processor.setStylesheetParam(...) and sending in the nodelist
as the argument(possibly as an XObject?).
It works ok but how do I use it in the stylesheet? I guess I have to state
that it is an nodelist so I can use
the ordinary xslt-instructions later.

Has anyone done this or know anything about it?

Best Regards
Mattias Bogeblad

Mattias Bogeblad
adera +
Maskingatan 5, 6:e vån
417 64 Göteborg
e-mail:mattias.bogeblad@aderagroup.com
phone int +46 (0)31 779 35 00
cellular +46 (0)70 373 35 47
direct +46 (0)31 Not known yet
fax +46 (0)31 779 35 99
www.aderagroup.com
 <<Mattias Bogeblad (E-mail).vcf>>

Re: Setting a NodeList as argument for xsl:param

Posted by Gary L Peskin <ga...@firstech.com>.
Mattias Bogeblad wrote:
> I want to pass a NodeList-object to my stylesheet using
> processor.setStylesheetParam(...) and sending in the nodelist
> as the argument(possibly as an XObject?).
> It works ok but how do I use it in the stylesheet? I guess I have to state
> that it is an nodelist so I can use
> the ordinary xslt-instructions later.
> Has anyone done this or know anything about it?

Mattias --

Just use the variable to represent the node-list, like in a select:

	<xsl:copy-of select="$my-param/some-element"/>

Is this what you're asking?

Gary