Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Sven Schliesing <sc...@subshell.com> on 2008/05/20 10:41:46 UTC

Removing old versions

Hi,

some nodes in our repository have a rather large version history. Does
anybody have experience in removing, for example, all versions that are
older than 1 month? What are the problems I have to expect? Are there any?

Many thanks in advance!

Sven

Re: Removing old versions

Posted by Paco Avila <pa...@git.es>.
El mar, 20-05-2008 a las 10:41 +0200, Sven Schliesing escribió:
> Hi,
>
> some nodes in our repository have a rather large version history. Does
> anybody have experience in removing, for example, all versions that are
> older than 1 month? What are the problems I have to expect? Are there any?

You can remove old versions using
VersionHistoryh.removeVersion(versionName) and works fine.
--
Paco Avila <pa...@git.es>
GIT Consultors