Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Chris Anderson <jc...@apache.org> on 2009/11/30 20:08:05 UTC

Welcoming Benoit as committer

Devs,

I'd like to extend a warm welcome to Benoît Chesneau as our 10th committer.

Thanks for all your patches and attention to detail throughout the
CouchDB code-base and client libraries.

I'll let you update the AUTHORS file, website, etc. Don't hesitate to
ask if you have any issues getting all the access you need. It often
takes a while to get all the Apache accounts set up. Let us know if we
can help.

Congrats!
Chris

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchrisa.net

Re: Welcoming Benoit as committer

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
On 30 Nov 2009, at 20:08, Chris Anderson wrote:

> Devs,
>
> I'd like to extend a warm welcome to Benoît Chesneau as our 10th committer.
>
> Thanks for all your patches and attention to detail throughout the
> CouchDB code-base and client libraries.
>
> I'll let you update the AUTHORS file, website, etc. Don't hesitate to
> ask if you have any issues getting all the access you need. It often
> takes a while to get all the Apache accounts set up. Let us know if we
> can help.

Welcome Benoit! :)

Cheers
Jan

Re: Welcoming Benoit as committer

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 8:08 PM, Chris Anderson <jc...@apache.org> wrote:
> Devs,
>
> I'd like to extend a warm welcome to Benoît Chesneau as our 10th committer.
>
> Thanks for all your patches and attention to detail throughout the
> CouchDB code-base and client libraries.
>
> I'll let you update the AUTHORS file, website, etc. Don't hesitate to
> ask if you have any issues getting all the access you need. It often
> takes a while to get all the Apache accounts set up. Let us know if we
> can help.
>
> Congrats!
> Chris
>
> --
> Chris Anderson
> http://jchrisa.net
> http://couch.io

Thanks all :) That's a pleasure to join you on this project. Once I
have the commit bit, I will update  needed files. Anyway thanks, more
motivation to work on CouchDB if it was needed.

- benoît

Re: Welcoming Benoit as committer

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 2:08 PM, Chris Anderson <jc...@apache.org> wrote:
> Devs,
>
> I'd like to extend a warm welcome to Benoît Chesneau as our 10th committer.
>
> Thanks for all your patches and attention to detail throughout the
> CouchDB code-base and client libraries.
>
> I'll let you update the AUTHORS file, website, etc. Don't hesitate to
> ask if you have any issues getting all the access you need. It often
> takes a while to get all the Apache accounts set up. Let us know if we
> can help.
>
> Congrats!
> Chris
>
> --