Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com> on 2011/04/05 15:15:55 UTC

accessibility changes, was: [VOTE] 10.8.1.0 release

Hi Kim,

I hope I'm not garbling what you said. Is this a fair summary:

1) The release documentation is missing part of the fix for DERBY-5136.

2) It appears that if you build the docs standalone, that fix is also
missing.

Maybe the xsl is being unpacked/recreated by another part of the build
script AFTER the <copy> command you added.

Thanks,
-Rick

Re: accessibility changes, was: [VOTE] 10.8.1.0 release

Posted by Kim Haase <ca...@oracle.com>.
They're a little bit better, actually, because of the frameset
corrections that were also in DERBY-5136. Nothing has happened that
would make them worse.

Kim

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com>.

Posted by Kim Haase <ca...@oracle.com>.