Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Alberto Marquÿffffe9s <al...@yahoo.es> on 2006/07/22 13:25:27 UTC

JSCookMenu

Hello,
I need in a JSCookMenu implemented with nenuNavigationItems I went by a managed-bean instead of a jsp. Do I need that it goes by the bean to listen the label or the value of the menuNavigationItem on which I have made click this is possible????
  Something similar to selectOneMenu here passes the value from the item seleecionado to the managed-bean
<t:selectOneMenu goes = "selectGrupo" valued = "#{listadoUsuariosBean.sgrupoactual}" onchange = "submit () immediate = "true">
            <f:selectItems valued = "#{listadoGruposBean.olistgrupos}"/>
        </t:selectOneMenu>
  As I can make it???

thank you!!

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.