Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org> on 2007/08/23 09:27:34 UTC

Daisy notification messages

Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> I must missed it because there was no notification about this document
> on our docs list thus commenting now.

Does anybody know why we don't receive any notification mails from Daisy? I've
checked the "dsy_list_listener" user and it is configured correctly.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

Re: Daisy notification messages

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Bruno Dumon wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-08-23 at 10:06 +0200, Bruno Dumon wrote:
>>> Does anybody know why we don't receive any notification mails from Daisy? I've
>>> checked the "dsy_list_listener" user and it is configured correctly.
>>>
>> I'll look at it (right now). There was a problem with the default
>> ActiveMQ configuration included with Daisy 1.5, causing this problem.

Thanks Bruno!

> Seems there's another problem too:
>
> Could not connect to SMTP host: hermes.apache.org, port: 25

According to an advice in a similar matter at infrastructure@, I changed the
host to localhost and it seems to work now :-)

Posted by Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>.

Posted by Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>.