Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2006/05/31 18:05:53 UTC

Cayenne 1.2 Release Candidate is available

Just posted the RC release:

http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/CAY/2006/05/31/

Enjoy!
Andrus

Re: Cayenne 1.2 Release Candidate is available

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
I think we are. The motivation behind the plan that I mentioned is to
minimize the impact on our users and overall confusion. It is working
out well so far. All the "past-1.2" stuff is already developed on
Apache infrastructure, so once the core catches up, we'll start
releasing from Apache.

Andrus

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
On 6/1/06, Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> wrote:
> Just posted the RC release:
>
> http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/CAY/2006/05/31/
>
> Enjoy!
> Andrus

Excellent :)

regards Malcolm Edgar

Re: Cayenne 1.2 Release Candidate is available

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
Gentry, Michael (Contractor) wrote:
> Should we put this on the May Incubator Report?  After all, you just
> squeezed it in before June.

The May report was already sent to the Board (generally they get sent
mid-month):
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/200605.mbox/%3cNBBBJGEAGJAKLIDBKJOPEEOKIEAC.noel@devtech.com%3e

The June report should include all activity since the last report. By
all means include this -- and anything else you can think of. It's ready
for input at http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2006 .

 -jean