Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Andreas Hubold <an...@coremedia.com> on 2014/11/05 19:06:07 UTC

create new core based on named config set using the admin page

Hi,

I'm trying to use named config sets with a standalone Solr server (4.10.1).

But it seems there's no way to create a new core based on a named config
set using the Solr admin page. Or did I miss something?
Should I open a JIRA issue?

Regards,
Andreas

Re: create new core based on named config set using the admin page

Posted by Andreas Hubold <an...@coremedia.com>.
Okay, I've created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-6728

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andreas Hubold <an...@coremedia.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Ramzi Alqrainy <ra...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I did not get your point, can you please elaborate more