Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Andy Clark <an...@apache.org> on 2001/05/25 08:35:00 UTC

Xerces2 Workshop

Awhile back I posted an invitation for a workshop on
Xerces2 to be held in Cupertino in June. (Did I cross
post to xalan-dev?) As a reminder, the workshop is on
Monday, June 11 at the IBM site in Cupertino starting
at 9 in the morning.

Anyway, I think it would be great if some Xalan folks
showed up so that we can discuss better integration
between Xerces and Xalan in version 2. I know Scott
has some good ideas to improve performance but he's
in Camridge so probably won't be able to attend. Does
someone want to present a Xalan wish/complaint list
for Xerces features, API, etc?