Posted to dev@tubemq.apache.org by 张水先 <yq...@qq.com> on 2019/12/24 10:15:23 UTC

Hi,everyone! I have added my email address to the TubeMQ dev mailing list!

Hi, erverone,

My name is Zhang Shuixian(张水先),I have added my email address to the TubeMQ dev mailing list!

I want to learn more about how to use TubeMQ and strive to be a contributor!

Thanks,best regards!
Shuixian

Email:yqylooq@qq.com

Re: Hi,everyone! I have added my email address to the TubeMQ dev mailing list!

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shuixian,

Please mail to dev-subscribe@tubemq.apache.org and you will receive an
e-mail that guide you to subscribe the mailing list.

Best,
tison.

tison <wa...@gmail.com> 于2019年12月25日周三 上午10:28写道:

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.