Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Nick Wales <ni...@nickwales.co.uk> on 2013/03/30 06:24:10 UTC

API call 'listVolumes' permissions

If I set 'listall' to true while querying as the admin user in the ROOT
domain, I can see the vast majority of volumes but not those belonging to
other users in subdomains of ROOT.

Is that the intended behaviour?

If so how could I go about giving the ROOT admin user or another admin user
such permission that they can see every single volume in every domain and
subdomain?

Thanks

Nick

RE: API call 'listVolumes' permissions

Posted by Pranav Saxena <pr...@citrix.com>.
This is definitely a bug then  . Please file it . This is how you should expect listVolumes to behave -

http://download.cloud.com/releases/3.0.0/api_3.0.0/root_admin/listVolumes.html

Thanks,
Pranav

Posted by Nick Wales <ni...@nickwales.co.uk>.