Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jeff Jensen <je...@nospam.visi.com> on 2005/05/13 04:43:51 UTC

[faq plugin] File name options?

Hi,

I could not find info on the file name in the FAQ plugin docs.  The name is
inferred by the example of "faq.fml".  When using that name, it works.  Any
other name does not work, even "faq.xml".

Is there a config option to specify the name?

Is it possible to have multiple FAQ files?

If yes, can they reside in different directories?

Re: [faq plugin] File name options?

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 12:12 +0200, Arik Kfir wrote:
> Which reminds me - will continuum support periodic site updates? (e.g.
> update the site from scm very day, for instance)

Sure, continuum will run any arbitrary phase or goal you wish so you
could automate site updating from continuum if you wished.

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org