Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us> on 2012/07/28 03:34:15 UTC

netscaler jars

Where does one acquire Netscaler JAVA API bits from?

When I google, I find lots of CloudStack references and a few
Netscaler blog posts, but nothing else.

Specifically I am looking for the origin of:

deps/cloud-netscaler.jar
deps/cloud-netscaler-sdx.jar

I see from our page that these are apparently proprietary licensed
bits - Kevin, you own relicense of that. Are the folks involved going
to be able to relicense that in time for proposed code freeze, or do
we need to drop NetScaler support for at least this release?

--David

Re: netscaler jars

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 1:13 PM, Ram Ganesh <Ra...@citrix.com> wrote:
> David,
>
> I am following it up. Should have the details in a day or two. So what's the requirement - making the jars available at a publically accessible URL with license text around it should suffice?
>
> Thanks,
> Ram

Ram:

Just following up on this. Do you have any update?

As for requirements. Naturally source will need to live somewhere, as
well as the jars being publicly available. Source should have the
license text in it that we can point to.

--David

RE: netscaler jars

Posted by Ram Ganesh <Ra...@citrix.com>.
David,