Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Clelia Meneghin <cm...@adobe.com> on 2017/01/27 10:24:20 UTC

Exclude IntelliJ Modules Files from rat plugin

Hi

Currently any present IntelliJ Module Files will cause the rat plugin to fail to build. I suggest to exclude them in the parent poms rat plugin configurations.

I created an issue [0]

Regards,
Clelia

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-6488

Re: Exclude IntelliJ Modules Files from rat plugin

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi

Goot point.

And also: Are these files in subversion ? If they are, they should be removed and excluded by configuration. They don’t belong there.

Regards
Felix