Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Anuerin Diaz <ra...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/21 16:59:26 UTC

Weird output on generated FAQ page

hi,

  i am trying to make use of the FML format for some project FAQs. i
am basing my soruce files on the ones i found on
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/site/trunk/src/site/fml/ but
instead of getting an output similar to
http://maven.apache.org/general.html#Compiling-J2SE-5(it is placed on
its own sub-section), the FAQ items i am getting are placed on
"concentric" yellow boxes. the ToC at the top works so I am wondering
if there is a known issue related to this.

   below is my fml file:

===================
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<faqs title="Frequently Asked Technical Questions">
    <part id="faq-main">
        <faq id="multiple-ant-execution">
            <question>What is the recommended practice on attaching
antrun plugin executions to different build phases?</question>

	    <answer>

            Only one declaration of the antrun plugin is recommended.
The project descriptor can define different executions
	    to be triggered on different phases by specifying an execution id
in tandem with the target phase.

	    <source><![CDATA[
<build>
  <plugins>
     sample here  </plugins>
</build>
        ]]></source>

            </answer>
      </faq>
    </part>
</faqs>

  thanks.

ciao!

--

"Programming, an artform that fights back"

Anuerin G. Diaz
Registered Linux User #246176
Friendly Linux Board @ http://mandrivausers.org/index.php
http://capsule.ramfree17.org , when you absolutely have nothing else