Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Steffen Heil <li...@steffen-heil.de> on 2005/07/03 01:56:10 UTC

Embedded example

Hi

Can someone tell me where to find an example with tomcat 5.5 embedded?
It seems there is nothing...

Or even better: Is there a way to use the http(s) connector without tomcat?
I want to direct ALL requests to ONE pure servlet and there do not need most
parts of tomcat.

Regards,
  Steffen

Re: Embedded example

Posted by sandeep arshanapally <ar...@gmail.com>.
You can google for tomcat embedded and should be able to find
examples. Most of the setup for embedded is same as in 4.1 except for
setting some properties...

Sandeep