Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Thomas Riemer <to...@58k.com> on 2000/05/08 22:01:13 UTC

Server Errors

I'm trying to trap the server errors that occur when embperl hits
something
that is incorrectly configured.

i.e. someone puts in [+ $foo $]

Now normally, I would expect this to generate an HTTP error 500.
And under Apache I can "trap" this kind of error to a script handler.

It seems like Embperl has a different mechanism for returning these
errors.

Can anyone offer me some help/thoughts with regards to this?

My goal is to take the "error" that embPerl generates - package it up
nicely and display it on the screen - and give my users a button to send

me the error.

-Tom

RE: Server Errors

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.