Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Nick Pratt <nb...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/16 23:25:42 UTC

Access to markup

Is it possible to get access to the markup of preceding elements in a
Component's rendering? Im wondering if I can detect the presence of a
<label> element preceding an input field (Textfield)

Re: Access to markup

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
Take a look at Component's method onComponentTagBody. One of its
parameters is MarkupStream which provides access to previous tags (it
has method getPreviousTag()).