Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by cher <ch...@etact.com.sg> on 2001/05/24 11:00:05 UTC

Problem:

Hi Oskar,

Refering to your problem on http://w4.metronet.com/~wjm/tomcat/2001/May/msg00767.html,
we are encoutner the same headache too:
Error:["Cannot forward after response has been committed."]

Do you have any hint to solve it ?

Thanks.

Regards,
Cher
eTact Solutions, Singapore
http://www.etact.com.sg

Re: Problem:

Posted by Oskar Zinger <os...@micromuse.com>.
Nope. I have not found any solution to that yet.  I have decided to go
with JSP for now (until I develop everything)... then I will think of
deployment of the converted servlets.  And for now I am setting
flush="false", and with JSPs it works fine, even though it should be the
same in theory since whether I compile my JSPs through CMD by jspc.sh
script and run them pre compiled or I let them compile on the fly
dynamically.

---
Oskar Zinger