Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Jérôme BERNARD <je...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/04 19:42:38 UTC

Jini/River at Devoxx (JavaPolis)

Hi,

I'm wondering if many Jini/River users are going to be in Antwerp, Belgium
for Devoxx (new name for JavaPolis).
It would be great if we could meet around some beers ;-)

Jerome.

--
Jerome Bernard,
Director, EMEA Operations,

Re: Jini/River at Devoxx (JavaPolis)

Posted by Jérôme BERNARD <je...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 19:45, Fabrizio Giudici <
fabrizio.giudici@tidalwave.it> wrote:

> Jérôme BERNARD wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm wondering if many Jini/River users are going to be in Antwerp, Belgium
>> for Devoxx (new name for JavaPolis).
>> It would be great if we could meet around some beers ;-)
>>

> I'll be there.

Maybe we should set up a page on Jini.org so that we know who will be there
and when.

Jerome.

Posted by Fabrizio Giudici <fa...@tidalwave.it>.