Posted to users@maven.apache.org by msclovis <ms...@verizon.net> on 2008/11/25 03:55:39 UTC

maven2eclipse ide integration

I am not sure if this is where to post but here it goes..

Hi all,
  And thanks in advance... I am using (or trying to) the maven2eclipse IDE
integration to edit poms and use it for dependencies. Theoretically ( and I
have seen it work) you could search for "Spring" or org.springframework and
choose which part of spring you desire. If I try that , I get zero results.
Which tells me I have this configured or installed incorrectly. I followed
the Installation guide step by step. Does anyone have any ideas. I am using
the Ganymede install and I did see it work at one point. Thanks for any help
in advance.

Mike

Re: AW: maven2eclipse ide integration

Posted by msclovis <ms...@verizon.net>.

Uli,
  Thanks for the quick reply. The Maven Central Repository Index is
installed and the problem is still here. My version of Eclipse never seems
to finish "updating indexes" in the Progress Task list. I guess this could
be the issue.
Mike