Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Hainer Neil <ha...@bah.com> on 2004/01/28 20:10:14 UTC

Another BEA Logic Web Server Question

Does BEA offer their own web services product that is similar to / worse
than / or better (no offense Axis developers) than Axis?

Thanks,

Neil

Re: Another BEA Logic Web Server Question

Posted by Dan Christopherson <da...@nvisia.com>.
Workshop is their GUI, which is not required to build web services.

They also have a JAX-RPC implementation in 8.1, but I haven't used it at all.

Posted by "Alexander Berry,Jr." <ab...@ameritech.net>.