Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org> on 2006/11/03 09:38:52 UTC

[site] Unable to load parent project from repository

I noticed some strange behaviour when I build the site: If you want to build the
complete site, you have to go to the trunk/site directory and call "mvn site"
from there. But then I get following warning:

[WARNING] Unable to load parent project from repository: Could not find the
model file '/home/maven/continuum-data/working-directory/46/site/../../pom.xml'.

This means that the parent pom is taken from the local repository instead from
the file system. The problem is that if you want to use information from
cocoon/trunk/pom.xml, you don't get the most recent one.

The full Maven build output can be found at
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org:12000/continuum/servlet/browse?file=46/407.log.txt

Any ideas?
(I would know some workaround by calling "mvn install -N" for the root pom
before the site build is triggered off. But that's not the most elegant solution
...)

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc