Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/30 19:59:14 UTC

Small banner, wrong icon

We're still using the old icon (circle) rather than the new icon
(square) on most pages.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Small banner, wrong icon

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Ah yes, that's what I mean.  I guess if its not visible to users, its fine.

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 11:43 AM, Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de> wrote:
> upper left that is.
>
> On 30.09.2010 20:39, Ulrich Stärk wrote:
>>
>> can you give me an example? because i'm pretty sure that the old icon
>> isn't used in any of the
>> exported pages.
>>
>> you probably mean the logo in the upper right corner when working directly
>> in the wiki. i haven't
>> changed that yet because users won't normally see it as they interact with
>> the exported pages only.
>>
>> On 30.09.2010 19:59, Howard Lewis Ship wrote:
>>>
>>> We're still using the old icon (circle) rather than the new icon
>>> (square) on most pages.

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Small banner, wrong icon

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
upper left that is.

Re: Small banner, wrong icon

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!  Wasn't really necessary, but it's still nice. I love the new
logo (and motto).

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 11:50 AM, Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de> wrote:
> fixed.
>
> On 30.09.2010 20:39, Ulrich Stärk wrote:
>>
>> can you give me an example? because i'm pretty sure that the old icon
>> isn't used in any of the
>> exported pages.
>>
>> you probably mean the logo in the upper right corner when working directly
>> in the wiki. i haven't
>> changed that yet because users won't normally see it as they interact with
>> the exported pages only.
>>
>> On 30.09.2010 19:59, Howard Lewis Ship wrote:
>>>
>>> We're still using the old icon (circle) rather than the new icon
>>> (square) on most pages.

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210