Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Michael Franz <MF...@FFTW.COM> on 2008/05/29 17:08:39 UTC

Re: ActiveMQ and XMPP not functioning

I am having a similar problem using ActiveMQ 5.1.0.  The spark client
connects, but fails to launch the conference.  The Spark logs have a NPE in
the UI thread.  Since Spark 2.5.8 was released in April 2006 I am assuming
that it has worked as stated in the example.

Are there any other Jabber clients that are know to work with xmpp to talk
to ActiveMQ?

Michael