Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "K, Amit (MIND)" <Am...@mind-infotech.com> on 2017/10/05 04:44:38 UTC

Regarding 4.0.0- Multiple session of same user and CSS broken in mozila

Dear Maxim,

Two more things I observed on demo server:

1.       CSS is broken on Mozilla V. 43.0.1 browser (See below screen no 2).

2.       First I logged in chrome browser and then by same user I logged in Mozila browser. So the first  session (In chrome) is still alive and showing two entries of same users. Another issue is in same scenario, As you can see in first screen (The first login in chrome) few options are disabled but these option are enabled in 2nd browser (See below two screen.).

[cid:image005.jpg@01D33DC2.C007C200]

Mozila firefox:

[cid:image006.jpg@01D33DC2.C007C200]

________________________________

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus/trojan/worms/malicious code transmitted by this email. www.motherson.com

Re: unsubscribe

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
To unsubscribe please use one on the links from here
http://openmeetings.apache.org/mail-lists.html

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Posted by Peter Wallace <pw...@gmail.com>.

Re: Warning!!!PossibleSpam Re: Regarding 4.0.0- Multiple session of same user and CSS broken in mozila

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
1) it's like if you have multiple TVs, should we switch off first in case
you switch ON second?
It was your decision to enter same room from different browsers/machines.

2) OK, please use latest build from build server while testing

Posted by "K, Amit (MIND)" <Am...@mind-infotech.com>.
Dear Maxim,

Thanks for the quick response.

Actually in last email, there were two different points where I wanted to know your views.

So let me make it more clear.

Point#1-  Regarding same user logged in on multiple browser:

I logged in chrome browser and then by same user I logged in Mozilla browser.
So the first session (In chrome) is still alive and showing two entries of same users in user list.

[...]

[cid:image001.jpg@01D33DF2.D36F40E0]

Mozila firefox:

[cid:image002.jpg@01D33DF2.D36F40E0]

________________________________

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

wrote:

> Agreed about the user permission. Thanks for the clarification.
>

> About the CSS:
>

> As I noticed, there is no whiteboard shown on firefox to user and at
> browser  console multiple errors shown.
>

> Are the screen shot visible to you?
>
> If not I am sending again as attachment.
>

> Apart from this, A single user can be logged on multiple browser and we
> see duplicate entry in user list of  same user. Is it fine for us?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Amit

[cid:image001.jpg@01D33DC9.38F00050]

Mozila firefox: