Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by I am Who i am <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/28 21:44:52 UTC

clearcase update doesn't show autor,date,comment

Hi All

I'm using continuum with clearcase, update and builds are happening fine,

but when i see the build page of project, its just show what files are
updated not any information on autor,date,comment

is there a way to get it?

Re: clearcase update doesn't show autor,date,comment

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
ok, so I don't know. Maybe it is a problem in the cleartool output parser but without clearcase, I can't look at it and fix it.

Emmanuel

Posted by I am Who i am <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.