Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jingdong Liu <Ji...@SolaceSystems.com> on 2006/11/08 19:06:16 UTC

[Axis2] Question on Phase order

Hi,

In default Axis2 1.0 axis2.xml, I saw the following configuration:

<phaseOrder type="inflow">
  <phase name="Transport">
    <handler name="RequestURIBasedDispatcher"
             class="org.apache.axis2.engine.RequestURIBasedDispatcher">
      <order phase="Dispatch"/>
    </handler>

I am confused with <order phase="Dispatch"/>. What that mean? It is
defined within "Transport" phase, why the order has phase="Dispatch"
attribute?

Thanks,
JD

Re: [Axis2] Question on Phase order

Posted by Michele Mazzucco <Mi...@ncl.ac.uk>.
Hi,

I guess it's a mistake. Try to download one recent nightly build. In the
last one I can see

<phase name="Transport">
            <handler name="RequestURIBasedDispatcher"

class="org.apache.axis2.engine.RequestURIBasedDispatcher">
                <order phase="Transport"/>
            </handler>
            <handler name="SOAPActionBasedDispatcher"

class="org.apache.axis2.engine.SOAPActionBasedDispatcher">
                <order phase="Transport"/>
            </handler>
        </phase>

Hope this helps,