Posted to user@pig.apache.org by "Bauer, Joseph" <jo...@team.mobile.de> on 2009/04/02 19:23:37 UTC

apache log file analysis

Hi,

I am new to Hadoop and Pig. I am currently seting up a POC to analyse log files.
Hadoop and Pig are runing - has anybody done this before and could provide a script to start with?

Thanks in advance

Joseph

Re: apache log file analysis

Posted by Kevin Weil <ke...@gmail.com>.
You might want to start by looking at RegexLoader, which was contributed a
while back.  See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-472.

With that and http://wiki.apache.org/pig/PigLatin, you can probably get up
and running... but feel free to write back if you get stuck.

Kevin