Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gilles Sadowski <gi...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/15 13:32:58 UTC

Re: [All] New JIRA fields

Hello.

FTR: I've asked on the dev@community.apache.org" ML[1]
whether it would be more appropriate to add those additional
fields to the COMDEV JIRA project, but no clear feedback
there either...

In the absence of a clarification or alternative suggestions,
I'll assume "lazy consensus", and ask INFRA to proceed[2]
for the "math-related" components of "Commons" i.e.
  Commons RNG
  Commons Numbers
  Commons Geometry
  Commons Statistics
  Commons Math

Please list ASAP any other Commons sub-project for which
those additional JIRA fields may be useful.

Regards,
Gilles

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/zdp9ln3gpdq6l5fpflx1j7v0hzv1s8o8