Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Jeff Jackman <ja...@shaw.ca> on 2012/12/16 06:16:58 UTC

new QA volunteer

Hello everybody.  I'm a new volunteer and I'd like to help out with QA.  I'm not experienced with this kind of work, but I'm eager to get some experience and give back to AOO.  I'm good at writing and very analytical, but have no experience with QA.  With a bit of practice, though, I think I can become pretty good.

Since hopefully we'll be working together, here's some personal details about me.  I'm married, spend most of my free time playing dungeons and dragons, and play piano in a country band.  I'm a behaviour therapist, and I majored in philosophy.  What I really want out of volunteering is to learn a lot, while contributing to a good cause.  I get pretty bored when I'm not learning something new.

Thanks for having me
Jeff

Re: new QA volunteer

Posted by Yue Helen <he...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Jeff!

Please subscribe qa mailing list by sending mail to
qa-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and follow the instruction you received,
so that you will not missing anything.

Helen.

Re: new QA volunteer