Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by liushaohui <li...@xiaomi.com> on 2013/10/08 09:31:46 UTC

Class 'ArcanistDifferentialRevisionRef' not found in arc diff

hi all:

I was trying to do: arc diff --update to update svn diff for review and
got :

PHP Fatal error:  Class 'ArcanistDifferentialRevisionRef' not found in
/home/liushaohui/workspace/apache/hbase-0.94/.arc_jira_lib/arcanist/ArcJIRAConfiguration.php
on line 201
<<< [5] <exec> 31,061,830 us

[2013-10-08 07:15:04] EXCEPTION: (Exception) Unable to read results from
background linting and unit testing. You can try running arc diff again
with --background 0 at
[/home/liushaohui/workspace/phabricator/arcanist/src/workflow/ArcanistDiffWorkflow.php:477]
   #0 ArcanistDiffWorkflow::run() called at
[/home/liushaohui/workspace/phabricator/arcanist/scripts/arcanist.php:293]

Does anyone know how to fix this problem? i upgrade arcanist  and
libphutil to newest version, but it doesn't work.

I found a email about  the same problem in hive-user email group
(http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hive-user/201210.mbox/%3CCALwHjNgiTO7zAj9NN1bYCV6wPaLjmpwQCxW9Fuc+H3NZCXPiWg@mail.gmail.com%3E),
but there is no answer.

Thx!

- liushaohui@xiaomi

Re: Class 'ArcanistDifferentialRevisionRef' not found in arc diff

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Did you encounter this issue when submitting D13341 for review ?

I received that review request.

Cheers