Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "REKHA. PA" <re...@yahoo.co.in> on 2009/10/26 07:42:05 UTC

Cannot select run confugaration for a project

I am using maven plug in for creating project build . Eclipse platform is
used for developing projec and also for creating build.
The procedure used to compile the updated files is as below
 Right click the application >> select run as >> Select run configuration.
But after clicking run configuration this error is displayed. The message is
inserted as an image. Please help.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p26055076/error.png

Error details
An error has occurred. See error log for more details.
org/maven/ide/eclipse/ui/internal/launch/MavenLaunchMainTab

Java.lang.noclassDeffoundError

Re: Cannot select run confugaration for a project

Posted by "REKHA. PA" <re...@yahoo.co.in>.
Help me to solve this issue.

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
Is this an M2Eclipse question? If so, please use that mailing list:
http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/project-information.html

/Anders