Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Steven Ng <sn...@montclare.com> on 2001/04/07 00:20:59 UTC

is there a way of removing the mail confirmation?

When creating a new account, after enter the username, password, etc.  It
mail out an email to confirm a valid email, is there any way of turning that
off?

Thanks,
Steve

Re: is there a way of removing the mail confirmation?

Posted by carlos beltran <cb...@aitek.it>.

Steven Ng wrote:

> When creating a new account, after enter the username, password, etc.  It
> mail out an email to confirm a valid email, is there any way of turning that
> off?
>
> Thanks,
> Steve

I think there is not a easy way to do this ( i.e. changing something in the TR.p
or so ). In my opinion you should modify the actions JLoginUser.java and
CreateNewUserAndConfirm.java to remove the "key email confirmation". At least
this is what suggest me a fast look at the source code....
Hope this helps,

Carlos.