Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by pollotek <cl...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/03 20:32:14 UTC

Expired messages specific DQL queue

When a message expires it gets placed in DLQ. Is there a way to place expired
messages in a different DLQ than transacted queue messages that failed to be
delivered too many times? I'd like to be able to differentiate these two
different causes for a message to end up in the DLQ. I'm currently using
5.6, is it possible in this version?

Re: Expired messages specific DQL queue

Posted by pollotek <cl...@gmail.com>.
So, do you guys think this is possible? I'd like to have something like
DLQ.expired> and DLQ.poison> or something similar.

I'd really appreciate some guidance.