Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ignacio de Córdoba <ic...@skios.es> on 2009/03/29 21:39:15 UTC

Making labelposition="left" default

Hi there,
I asked this some time ago but after doing, again, some search here and
googling I still need find a way  to make my forms s:textfield have a
default labelposition="left" attribute. I am using css_html theme...
I have done a find/replace to make all my s:textfield have that property in
the html but maybe it can be done a simpler way in a properties file or
extending the theme...

thanks for any help,
Ignacio

Re: Making labelposition="left" default

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
you can overwrite the ftl templates, that's about it (unless you pull
some css trick)

musachy