Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Juan Gentile <j....@criteo.com> on 2018/08/02 12:36:23 UTC

Late events in streaming using SQL API

Hello,

We are using the SQL api and we were wondering if it’s possible to capture and log late events. We could not find a way considering the time window is managed inside the SQL.
Is there a way to do this?

Thank you,
Juan

Re: Late events in streaming using SQL API

Posted by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org>.
Hi Juan,

currently, there is no way of handling late events in SQL. This feature
got requested multiple times so it is likely that some contributor will
pick it up soon. I filed FLINK-10031 [1] for it. There is also [2] that
aims for improving the situation with time windows.

Regards,
Timo