Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2019/03/23 05:43:25 UTC

Re: Docker image

Hi,

FYI, the "official" Apache Karaf docker repo has been setup and I
already push a 4.2.4 image:

https://hub.docker.com/r/apache/karaf/tags

I will request a git repo dedicated to docker to set README.md, etc.

Do you want to contribute with me on this one ?

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Docker image

Posted by Michal Hlavac <mi...@hlavki.eu>.
thanks Jean,

I'll look on it. Of course, I can contribute to this, but it depends what kind of contribution would you prefer.

m.