Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net> on 2018/03/29 18:05:18 UTC

Last chance for ApacheCon talk suggestions

Re: Last chance for ApacheCon talk suggestions

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

All,

Something I'd like to see is something like:

  Deploying Tomcat clusters with Docker

or

  Deploying Tomcat clusters on AWS

I'm basically interested in anything anyone is doing with Tomcat and
automation, especially when there are load-balancers/reverse proxies
in the mix.

- -chris